By R.P. Kuzmina
Read Online or Download Asymptotic Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations (Mathematics and Its Applications) PDF
Best differential equations books
This choice of unique articles and surveys addresses the hot advances in linear and nonlinear facets of the idea of partial differential equations. the most important subject matters contain operators as "sums of squares" of actual and intricate vector fields, nonlinear evolution equations, neighborhood solvability, and hyperbolic questions.
This e-book offers a finished advent to Finsler geometry within the language of present-day arithmetic. via Finsler geometry, it additionally introduces the reader to different buildings and methods of differential geometry. must haves for studying the booklet are minimum: undergraduate linear algebra (over the reals) and research.
A brand new variation of this vintage paintings, comprehensively revised to provide fascinating new advancements during this vital topic The examine of numerical tools for fixing traditional differential equations is consistently constructing and regenerating, and this 3rd variation of a favored vintage quantity, written by means of one of many world’s best specialists within the box, provides an account of the topic which displays either its old and well-established position in computational technological know-how and its very important position as a cornerstone of recent utilized arithmetic.
Offering the most recent findings in subject matters from around the mathematical spectrum, this quantity comprises leads to natural arithmetic besides quite a number new advances and novel functions to different fields similar to likelihood, information, biology, and desktop technological know-how. All contributions function authors who attended the organization for ladies in arithmetic learn Symposium in 2015: this convention, the 3rd in a chain of biennial meetings prepared via the organization, attracted over 330 contributors and showcased the study of girls mathematicians from academia, undefined, and govt.
- Symmetry and Integration Methods for Differential Equations (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
- Stability and Wave Motion in Porous Media: 165 (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
- Stochastic Analysis: A Series of Lectures: Centre Interfacultaire Bernoulli, January–June 2012, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland (Progress in Probability)
- Non-Self-Adjoint Boundary Eigenvalue Problems: 192 (North-Holland Mathematics Studies)
- Polarization and Moment Tensors: With Applications to Inverse Problems and Effective Medium Theory: 162 (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
Additional resources for Asymptotic Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations (Mathematics and Its Applications)
Asymptotic Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations (Mathematics and Its Applications) by R.P. Kuzmina